There are currently a number of schools throughout Northern Ireland who have recently held parental ballots to become integrated through a process called Transformation , four of these schools are awaiting a decision from the Department of Education.
As part of the Transformation process schools will carry out consultations with the local community and they would really appreciate your support for their Transformation.
The following schools currently have their consultation period open;
– Bangor Central Nursery School – DP663 (Closes 26/06/2021)
– Brefne Nursery School – DP658 (Closes 25/05/2021)
– Glengormley High School – DP660 (Closes 26/06/2021)
Showing your support for these schools is really easy all you need to do is write an Individual letter of support for the school, this can be as long or as short as you wish.
You can then submit your letter in one of two ways;
1. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the school name and reference number above followed by “public consultation response” in the subject heading.
2. Post the letter to Area Planning Policy Team, Department of Education, Rathgael House, Balloo Road, Bangor, Co Down, BT19 7PR making sure to include the school name and reference number at the beginning of the letter.
Thank you for your support.
Latest News HeadlinesIndependent Review of Education – panel announced.
Integration – Through the Eyes of Young People, online now!
IEF at the Movies – premier at QFT, Tuesday 21st September
4 schools join the integrated family.
IEF webinar as part of Féile an Phobail online now!
71% of people in Northern Ireland believe integrated education should be the norm.
Sir Keir Starmer and Louise Haigh visit Forge Integrated Primary
Survey boost for integrated education.
President Higgins’ Praise for IEF.
IEF’s Paul Caskey honoured in Queen’s Birthday List