There are currently a number of schools throughout Northern Ireland who have recently held parental ballots to become integrated through a process called Transformation , four of these schools are awaiting a decision from the Department of Education.
As part of the Transformation process schools will carry out consultations with the local community and they would really appreciate your support for their Transformation.
The following schools currently have their consultation period open;
– Bangor Central Nursery School – DP663 (Closes 26/06/2021)
– Brefne Nursery School – DP658 (Closes 25/05/2021)
– Glengormley High School – DP660 (Closes 26/06/2021)
Showing your support for these schools is really easy all you need to do is write an Individual letter of support for the school, this can be as long or as short as you wish.
You can then submit your letter in one of two ways;
1. Email it to email@example.com, using the school name and reference number above followed by “public consultation response” in the subject heading.
2. Post the letter to Area Planning Policy Team, Department of Education, Rathgael House, Balloo Road, Bangor, Co Down, BT19 7PR making sure to include the school name and reference number at the beginning of the letter.
Thank you for your support.
Latest News HeadlinesIEF’s Paul Caskey honoured in Queen’s Birthday List
Brefne becomes first standalone Nursery School to Transformation to Integrated Status
IEF Welcomes Harding Memorial Primary School’s Integrated Status
New School Plans Approved for Phoenix Integrated
Peter Weir outlines plans for exams and assessments in 2021/22
Hazelwood Integrated College Shortlisted for the Tes Schools Awards 2021
Education Minister launches £13millon fleet of new school buses
Consultations Now Open
Schools Governors invited to Transformation event
Marissa Callaghan, NI Women’s Team Captain Visits New-Bridge