What we do
The Integrated Education Fund will:
• Continue to support access to integrated education for those who choose it.
• Support community auditing for education to help ensure the types of schools provided reflect the demands and wishes of the local community.
• Encourage increased mainstream financial support from government to integrated and meaningful shared education.
• Support extending Fair Employment and Equality Legislation to schools.
• Support a duty on schools to be inclusive spaces in policy and practice.
• Support school governance that reflects the local community.
• Support a single administration body for schools and, ultimately, an end to the need for publicly funded sectoral bodies.
• Support a single teacher training system.