Integrated Education Fund (“we/us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Integrated Education Fund, a company registered in Northern Ireland under Company Number NI636289 whose registered office is located at 50 Bedford Street, Belfast, County Antrim, BT2 7FW.
Information We May Collect From You
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms, questionnaires, petitions and the like on our sites or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our sites, subscribe to our services, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions on our sites, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our sites. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description, photograph and any other information requested in any of our competitions, promotions, questionnaires, petitions or surveys.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our sites we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our sites (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We may also from time to time work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses Made Of The Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts or agreements entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information and services that you request from us;
- to notify you about changes to our services;
- to keep you informed with updates on the progress of the relevant petition, survey, competition, promotion or questionnaire which you completed;
- to ensure that the content and design of our sites is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to contact you, if necessary, in order to make a request for further information or clarification; and
- to share, if necessary, your feedback or survey answers with relevant persons or organisations with a view to furthering our goals. This may include (but is not restricted to) school governors, school principals, politicians, government departments, charities, non-governmental organisations, public relations companies, community representatives, relevant regulatory bodies, media organisations and the Northern Ireland Council for Integrated Education. Care will be taken to share this information in as general a form as is possible so as to protect your privacy.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our sites to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our sites safe and secure; and
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of information we provide to you and others, and to deliver relevant information to you.;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our sites about information that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may share your information with carefully selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract or agreement we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our sites.
- School governors, school principals, politicians, government departments, relevant regulatory bodies and media organisations in order to further our goals.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our users will be one of the transferred assets.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our sites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will not keep personal data longer than is necessary for the purpose or purposes for which they were collected. We will take all reasonable steps to destroy, or erase from our systems, all data which is no longer required.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Acess To Information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.